Friday, March 8, 2013

You're Stupid and I Hate You

So I don't know how it happened, I think it was boredom, but I have started watching a new show. Grey's Anatomy. I never had any plans to watch this show, but my best friend is on her spring break and I'm bored and it's on Netflix. So this title is partially me talking to myself. Why am I still watching this show when I hate more characters than I like? I don't know. It's like crack. Show crack. I'm two seasons deep and I don't see myself coming up for air anytime soon.

So let me explain why I hate this show. The characters. They are totally unable to get their shit together. (excuse my french). But I would not let any of them operate on me. Their personal lives are so intertwined with their professional lives that they can't possibly know which way is up.

Every episode I just sit and ask the characters "what are you doing?" "why are you doing that?" "WHAT ARE YOU DOING STOP IT." "YOU ARE STUPID." And of course. They never listen. But they should. In my opinion, you shouldn't sleep with your boss, or flirt with your patients, or attempt to make the girl you like have feelings for you when she's feeling sad and vulnerable then get mad at her for deciding she doesn't want to sleep with you after all.

They are messes disguised as people. And I can't stop watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment