Monday, September 16, 2013

Pretty Tough...To Not Watch This Over and Over

Ever since I started seriously committing my time to watching television shows on Netflix, I (and my best friend), have also committed time to watching the other things our favorite TV actors have done. Sometimes, they are made for TV movies that are so incredibly bad, they deserve all the awards.

Pretty Tough is an example of a show we watched because an actress from a different show stars in it. The actress is Adelaide Kane, who plays Cora Hale on MTV's Teen Wolf (a show I will talk about at a later date). The show is on Hulu for free and there are only five episodes.

It is a beautiful show. Packed to the brim with teen angst and "love what you got" lessons, it was/is totally worth the couple hours one needs to finish the show. You'll laugh, you'll cry...you'll probably just laugh. You'll shout "OH NO SHE DIDN'T." And you'll be glad you decided to give this show a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment